BNX face masks are proudly manufactured in the United States and to the highest quality of standards. Our face masks are designed to provide a comfortable and efficient fit for maximum protection against non-oil based airborne particles.
- MADE IN USA* – Manufactured by BNX Converting LLC in Houston TX, an Approved and Registered (Registration # 3017489417) manufacturer. *Manufactured in the USA from globally sourced components.
- Latex free design with ear loop straps that are sonically bonded for integrity and strength.
- Adjustable metal nose piece allows for a tight seal which helps to protect against airborne particles. Please follow all recommended fitting instructions and guidelines to ensure proper personal protection.
- Standard fit that fits most faces. Flat fold ear loop KN95 mask black design allows for convenient storage prior to use.
- BNX Quality Promise & Applications – BNX is committed to delivering the highest quality American made safety products using the latest automated manufacturing processes and technology and the strictest quality standards. Our KN95 mask black are ideal for use in crowded or contaminated areas such as: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, Retail, General Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, and more.
For more information please call 713-936-2726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: This mask helps protect against certain contaminants. It may not eliminate risk of contacting disease or infection. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Materials which may come in contact with the wearer’s skin could cause allergic reactions to susceptible individuals.