BNX particulate filtering face masks are proudly manufactured in the United States and to the highest quality of standards. Our face masks are designed to provide a comfortable and efficient fit for maximum protection against non-oil based airborne particles.
- BNX filtration technology provides maximum protection, comfort and breathability. The active filter layer is composed of ultra-high grade meltblown polypropylene.
- Latex free design with dual headband straps that are sonically bonded for integrity and strength. Mask size is Medium secured and comfortable fitting for maximum protection. If you find that the mask fits too tight, this can be alleviated by ensuring the top band (shorter band) is placed around your neck and the bottom band (longer band) is placed over your head.
- Adjustable metal nose piece allows for a tight seal which helps to protect against airborne particles. Please follow all recommended fitting instructions and guidelines to ensure proper personal protection.
- Standard fit that fits most faces. Flat fold duckbill design allows for convenient storage prior to use.
- Ideal for use in crowded or contaminated areas such as: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, etc.
For more information please call 713-936-2726 or email email@example.com
WARNING: This mask helps protect against certain contaminants. It may not eliminate risk of contacting disease or infection. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Materials which may come in contact with the wearer’s skin could cause allergic reactions to susceptible individuals.
6 Layers of Protection
|Outer Layer||50gsm Spunbond Polypropylene.|
|Filter Layer 1||25gsm Meltblown Polypropylene|
|Filter Layer 2||25gsm Meltblown Polypropylene|
|Middle Layer 2||15gsm Spunbond Polypropylene|
|Inner Layer 1||25gsm Hydrophilic Spunbond Polypropylene|
|Inner Layer 2||25gsm Hydrophilic Spunbond Polypropylene|