- 16x25x1 MERV 13 air filter replacement for your air conditioner, furnace or HVAC system. Actual Size: 15 11/16’’ x 24 11/16’’ x 3/4‘’. Comparable with MPR 1500-1900 & FPR 10. Provides optimal defense with electrostatically charged filter media and superior low air flow resistance. Based on ASHRAE Standard 52.2-2017 Initial Efficiency / Resistance.
- MADE IN USA, SUSTAINABLY – Proudly manufactured by BNX Converting, LLC in Houston, TX, a registered and approved facility (EPA Registration # 101638-TX-1). Adopts single sided (one-piece) frame technology to reduce environmental waste and made sustainably from recycled cardboard.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE – The BNX MERV 13 air filter media outperforms standard fiberglass filters and adopts the latest in electrostatic filtration technology to capture maximum pollen, mold bacteria, smoke, carriers & other microscopic particles while maintaining industry leading superior low air flow resistance.
- CAPTURES MICROSCOPIC PARTICLES – The BNX air filter has a MERV 13 rating allowing it to capture 98% of airborne particles without impacting air flow. Captures microscopic particles such as virus-carriers, bacteria, odors, smoke, and pollen, pet dander, allergens, dust, lint, mold, dust mites, smog.
- BNX Quality Promise & Applications – BNX is committed to delivering the highest quality American made safety products, made with American workers, and using the latest automated manufacturing processes and technology with the strictest quality standards.
BNX 16x25x1 MERV 13 Pleated Air Filter – Made in USA (4-Pack)
Out of stock